Care Home & Hospice Entertainment & One-To-One Therapy Sessions
Interactive Bubble Entertainment for Care Homes & Hospices
Fun and interactive sensory bubble sessions, light, touch and neurocognitive entertainment therapy for care homes, day center’s hospice settings. We work and can be booked for any carehome or other setting for groups or for 1-2-1 sessions in and around the Gloucestershire, Bristol, Cheltenham and Stroud area.
- Group Entertainment Sessions (£100 for 1 hour weekday session)
- One-To-One Therapy Sessions (£50 for 40mins Individual Therapy Session)
All sessions are fun and relaxed and totally interactive.
More About Group Entertainment Sessions
We have lots of table top bubble kits available for people to have a go, we will encourage and assist everyone as we work around the room, we welcome all your staff to come and join in too. We have a range of equipment, bubble wands and sensory items to be freely used throughout the session.
We put people who are able to get up and stand unassisted inside bubbles which is lovely for everyone to watch and makes brilliant photos. We engage and have fun with smoke and steam bubbles which is a beautiful sensory, sight, touch and sense of smell experience. Vapor bubble surprises everyone, if anyone is dubious about bubbles these always get people interested and engaged. Our smoke bubbles capture the eyes of even the partially sighted.
Things We Do During All Sessions – Group & 1-2-1
- Table top bubble blowing, have a go kit available for all.
- Magic vapor bubbles
- Fan bubbles
- Aromatherapy steam bubbles
- Foam bubbles
- Silly bubble hair do
- LED lights and other sensory items
- Music, Singing & Dancing
We get to know our clients and will work together to find out activities, music and other things they enjoy.
- 1 hour weekday group sessions are £100.00 (2 entertainers)
- 1 hour weekend, special holiday, bank holidays etc £350.00 (2 entertainers)
- 40 mins weekday one-to-one sessions are £50.00
- Prices are + travel if over 3 miles from GL1 or GL10 (45p per mile)
Katie lives in Gloucester and Cheryl lives in Stroud both travelling and working all over the Cotswolds, Gloucestershire, Bristol, Bath, Yate, Tewkesbury, Worcestershire, Cheltenham, Evesham, Fairford, Stow-on-the-Wold and Swindon. Also South Wales, Newport, Cardiff plus further afield in Oxford, Reading and London.